During the summer, there are lots of Festivals and Events in this lovely city where we live in! The next one is the Bournemouth Wheels Festival which we talk about in this blog post. We hope that you enjoy it!
The Bournemouth Wheels Festival comes, local people are so excited because tons of people are coming to participate in this amazing program. It’s a huge event in the UK; Families are coming all over England to visit for absolutely free of charge. We can say that this is the biggest free family wheels-themed festival in the UK.
THE BOURNEMOUTH WHEELS FESTIVAL
The new festival is exciting new event which will jump start the already incredible FREE summer event programme next May (24th-26th May 2014). It will be Britain’s biggest FREE wheels-themed family festival, packed with high energy events taking place on the seafront and across the town including:
- A stunning Pier Jump on a motorbike – a ramp is placed on sand on one side of the pier and the rider literally jumps to the other side.
- Vintage sports car demonstrations
- Evening family entertainment with wheel-themed films, live music and fireworks
- Monster Truck demonstrations on the beach
- BMX Team – Extreme displays
- Pedal Power nightglow procession
- Family fun with Unicycles
- Grand Prix Road Bike Racing
- Interactive displays
- FMX (Freestyle Motocross) Bike displays on the beach
- Dakar Rally Car demonstrations
- Explore inside amazing vehicles
- Skateboard stunt
Three days to go: what’s happening in the seafront zones at Bournemouth Wheels Festival
- In Zone One, west of Boscombe Pier, there will be :
- A classic car pageant from 10am each day – a chance to see some beautiful cars in all their glory.
- This zone will also be home to the Dakar Rally desert driving display from the Excite Rallye Raid Team, which will be kicking up some sand three times a day.
- Rounding off Zone One are military vehicles, showing some of the kit that is used every day by the armed forces.
- Zone Two is the beach arena between Bournemouth and Boscombe and is all about big power and noise with:
- The Monster Truck show four times each day.
- Zone Three, which is east of Bournemouth Pier and home to the Action Sports Arena.
- Team Extreme will be showing that you don’t need an engine to excite the crowds, as they show off their skills on BMX, skateboards, rollerblades and more.
Bournemouth is a lovely city to live in. It’s a colourful and multicultural city that organizes lots of free events all year round, especially during the summer time.
We will keep you updated of any upcoming event this season, don’t miss them! It’s a great opportunity to meet people from all over the world and enjoy doing outdoor activities totally free of charge! Fireworks, workshops, Food Festivals are coming soon to Bournemouth!
World Choice Education will be attending at all of these events! Do not hesitate to contact us if you want to join us, you are more than welcome!
We look forward to meeting you and enjoy together the British summer in the hottest city in the UK!